Links for housing, voting, women, and more!
So many links! I am lucky that parents and others send me links to great info about autism, resources, and opportunities. Here are just a few resources from the month of August:
- Dwellability, housing for people with disabilities, by people with disabilities.
- Voting matters! As I say to all my clients: I don’t care HOW you vote, I care THAT you vote. These two links feature locals saying the same thing, but more eloquently, and with lots of research to support the importance of voting. Note the local filmmaker!!
- https://youtu.be/aL2cSEDdGAQ 30 min.
- https://youtu.be/8NvBHm0cmTY2 min
- The Mind Institute at UCDavis had an amazing presentation this summer! Learn about women and girls on the spectrum, the overlap with ADHD, and the impact of masking/camouflage. If you can only watch one thing…see the panel!! This one is worth your time. I learned much from the women on the panel!
- Different Brains monthly newsletter
- Our new book: