Goals for March – Get your life on track!
Goals again? Are you kidding me??
Yes, that is how goal setting works: set a goal, do some work, check in, assess progress, ponder your goal. In light of that, how are you doing with your goals? Are you ready to set some new goals?
If you are a college student: you have spring break pending! Yay!
- Set some goals that get you to spring break, then figure out how to use your spring break in a way that promotes health, wellness, connection, and REST.
- THEN set goals for the 2nd half of the semester. One bite at a time; you can have your best semester ever.
If you are a junior or senior in high school: you also have spring break! Yay! AND you probably have lots of pressure on the topic of “what are you going to do after high school.”
- Consider taking spring break OFF from that topic. Give it a rest.
- Set some goals about your future, including a summer job. Right after spring break is the time to apply for jobs. Apply to 1-2 jobs a day until you have a job. If you get stuck, talk to Dr. Colorosa.
If you are a parent: Spring break? Yay?
- Think about what brings you meaning in life. (You, not you as a parent, but just YOU.) Then schedule and DO those things.
If you are a human: Consider tiny goals that will make your life better
- Can you get outside today?
- Can you eat an extra fruit or veggie?
- Can you connect with a friend?
- Meditate, breathe, yoga
- Get adequate, restful sleep
- Write tiny to do lists that you can crank out for the day and week
- Read a book, listen to music
You can do this! Goal setting is a tool you can use to get the life you want. If you need help, let me know!