April is Autism Awareness Month. Get your calendar full for April 2018 with Fort Collins events. Here are two events to get you started, with more events being in the works!
Saturday April 7th
- Barnes and Noble Book signing for local authors
- 1-4 pm in Fort Collins
- Mallory and I will be available to sign BOTH books. That’s right – our 2nd book should be available for purchase!!
- Raising a Child on the Autism Spectrum: Insights from Parents to Parents
- You’ve Got This! The Journey from Middle School To College as Told by Students on the Autism Spectrum and Their Parents
- Barnes and Noble will have these books available for purchase on April 7, 2018!!
SUN April 15th
- Autism Resource Fair!!
- Noon-4 at the Museum of Discovery in Fort Collins
- Thank you to Emily Daniels for organizing this!
- More details to follow as the specifics are nailed down