Autism education night – FREE
Parent Education Speaker Series
The Child, Adolescent, and Young Adult Connections (CAYAC) team is holding dinner and education courses free of cost!
Wednesday Nov 29, 5:30-6:30 AUTISM NIGHT
I’m the speaker! I will discuss local treatment options for individuals living on the autism spectrum. I have invited some local providers to answer questions after the presentation. Topics to be covered include:
- Mental health
- Social skills development
- Speech Language services
- Occupational Therapy services
- The Empowerment class and Opportunities for Post-Secondary Success (OPS) at CSU
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Advocacy – ARC of Larimer County
Enjoy a free dinner, education, and resources! 120 Bristlecone Dr., Fort Collins.
For more information and to reserve your space, please email Brian: email@example.com
Brought to you by CAYAC, the Health District, SummitStone, and Connections Mental Health. Go team!