Join our Dating on the Spectrum series!
The Social Learning Project presents: Dating on the Spectrum
Join us for a 4-part series on Dating. We will be addressing social topics related to meeting people and dating. This course is intended for ADULTS. Space is limited.
- Thursdays from 5:30-6:30 in April
- April 4: Flirting or Just Friends: Reading Body Language with Mallory Griffith, MA, CCC-SLP
- April 11: The Emotional Roller Coaster of Dating: Managing your Fluctuating Feelings with Lorna Hecker, PhD
- April 18: How to use the Three Cs- Conflict, Compromise, and Communication- in Relationships with Sara Colorosa, PhD
- April 25: First impressions and How to Find Someone to Date with Mallory Griffith, MA, CCC-SLP
Fee for Course is $160, $40/session
Please contact Mallory Griffith to reserve your spot: MalloryGriffithSLP@gmail.com or 719-688-8562
Please see our other groups, classes, and more information about the Autism Resource Fair at our shared website. See our 3-part series on dating here.